SyncWORKS is a Product Information Management System (PIM) to make it much easier for you to maintain product data. With SyncWORKS you can store your product data centrally and manage it via extensive functionalities. Through the integrated interface to GloLIB, product data is automatically synchronized with GDSN or sent to other systems used by your data recipients and trading partners.
SyncWORKS is an in-house development of Contentis and is continuously adapted to changing needs. The following functions and enhancements have been carried out for our customers in the last months:
- Depending on the user, all received GDSN messages are provided centrally in the new message box. From this, follow-up tasks can be initiated directly. GTIN's of received subscriptions can now be published directly.
Import / Export interface:
- Automated import and export jobs can now be configured and monitored directly in SyncWORKS. In order to be informed about the current status at any time, an email address can be stored for each job to which all or only the error log files are sent.
- CodeMapper: SyncWORKS can map any external code values to GDSN values and vice versa.
- DateFormater: You can now import freely configurable date formats during CSV import, independent of the GDSN date format.
Regulations / Validations:
- In the sets of rules, the attributes on each hierarchy level can be defined individually as required fields. In this way, the different requirements of the individual hierarchy levels can also be checked.
- A standard set of rules for validation can now be recorded for each target market. It is also possible to define for each data recipient whether an individual rule set or the target market rule set has to be applied. Validation rules can be assigned to one or more target markets. This allows a faster and more efficient validation.
- Invalid or obsolete code values are displayed as validation errors and can be replaced or corrected accordingly.
History and versioning:
- SyncWORKS now also offers the possibility of a complete versioning of the data in the History per GTIN (database can be reset to any point in time).